Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's a rainy afternoon. 8 students pile into a van and are driven to a random spot on the side of a highway. With umbrellas on hand, they exit the van and stare at rocks for an hour.
Yeah geo field trips!
I find the class to be somewhat unexciting, but being able to describe the history of an area by looking at rocks is kind of awesome.

Things that are good:
-Sent visa form/got plane ticket to China
-Got plane ticket home
-School's wrapping up, no exams
-Frisbee is awesome, scored my first point a week or two ago and a week later I LAID OUT (got dirt on my shirt to prove it). Also sky'd someone and scored, am now called YAZZ hands. (yazzmataz. yazzercise. I like it)
-Gonna get paid a lot for spring concert! And i have another new job.
Things that are not good:
-Geo exam grade (argh!)
-Paper/project this week
-The weather
-Having to work spring concert

No comments: