Sunday, April 4, 2010

COLLEGE!

I am going to be a Lord Jeff this fall! Haha..Lord Jeffs...funny.
Weird how things turn out...I wasn't even expecting to get into Amherst, so I didn't look up anything about it. When I got in, I freaked, then I researched, and found out about the open curriculum/amazing dorms/rigor/prestige/location/5 college curriculum and I was convinced...also, I was rejected from Brown. Amherst=mini Brown, essentially, but better, because you can take classes for free at Mount Holyoke, Smith, UMASS, or Hampshire! Plus, financial aid isn't half bad...not as much as Kenyon, but Kenyon is in the middle of nowhere :/ and diversity there sucks :/ Amherst...40% minorities. SO yeah, I'm so excited!
I've been reading the Student Blogs for hours now...looking up the a capella videos (the zumbyes are AMAZING) and just came back from visiting (13 hour car ride..we left friday at 2 a.m) Even though I only spent like...4 hours on campus, I'm pretty sure I'll be there this fall...loan free FA + open curriculum + amazing campus = ^_^

No comments: