Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm Cool.

A: you're welcome! Blogging is good for the soul...(like chicken soup sans the chicken soup part)
M^2 = the tennis twins...both of their names start with M. (I don't want to give out people's namesss) And you can never be replaced! everr!

Today: Impromptu trip to The North, cancelled due to not enough time/don't know all my choices yet
Rescheduled for next weekend, possibly flying up to Boston
Trip to Europe: probably not happening (on my own volition, though) I decided I should get a job and save up for college and then study abroad junior year...I'll have plenty of opportunities later on to go to Europe since I have so much of my family over there! At least half if not more...anyways, I'm a bit sad, but in the long run it's a better choice, non? 2,500 extra bucks will go a long way when I become a starving college student :3
Job searching: called about 20 places, two are hiring, harris teeter and ace hardware. ohyeah.
Life:
It is GORGEOUS outside!
Today: at 6p.m i'll know about Brown
okay that's all
HAPPY JOUR DE POISSON

No comments: