Friday, August 5, 2011

Walking through Detroit airport was one of the strangest experiences of my life. Well, first I had to retrive my camera from the plan which required going to three different desks and finally getting the nicest Delta worker ever (he was a French man!) to get my camera.
Phew!

Other than that, it was really strange to walk through there. The smells of Chili's and McD's were turning my stomach, the amount of laowai was astonishing (but I'm not in China, I would think to myself) and the cleanliness of the bathrooms was amazing.

No squat toilets? What am I going to do with myself?

I made my dad take me to Cookout and had the Oreo milkshake I've been craving all summer.

I have lots of gifts to bestow and lots of sleeping to do.

I also have HP to watch.

This can't be real, I can't be here already, what happened?

McDonald's Runs:
9

No comments: