Monday, July 27, 2009

reflections

Before cross country, my summers consisted of reading and television.
Then I started xc last year, and then my summers consisted of running, reading, and internet.
(No friend-activities because I'm almost always out of town.)
Now this year has been pretty awesome so far. My summer has consisted of running, traveling, reading, and internet. Lots of each, too.
I haven't done as much running as I want because 1. it's ridiculously hot here in Georgia, so to get any good running in it has to be before 8, and I sleep in. Thus, I use the treadmill. And I hatehatehate treadmills.
Yes yes excuses excuses but I am running xp
And I had Americone Dream on the 4th, and saw awesome fireworks.
And I enjoyed random neighborhood escapades.
And practice the first two weeks when I was in town was pretty awesome.
And I got a car so I won't havta bum people for rides to the CC at 6am next year. :D
So yeah. And then I'll be back in town next week...so I can hang out with folks. Woo.
I really want some Americone Dream right nowww.
D:
I have a tumblr!
And a flickr
and I think the links are on here...Idk
but anyways
so long

No comments: