Saturday, July 25, 2009

sigh

sigh.
college applications are already wearing me down u_u;
It's kinda insane to choose where you want to spend four years of your life. And sucky
I'm looking out of my normal range now
There's oberlin in ohio, which is supposed to be uber-liberal-artsy-hipster-academia-ness.
Sounds good. And they have womb chairs.
There's also kenyon in ohio, which is the middle-of-nowhere-awesome-professors-beautiful-campus one.
And then there's amherst, the one in massachussets which i really know nothing about except it's a liberal arts place and I may be able to visit for free..so it'snot getting kicked off my list yet.
Of course I have to apply to the token public school here..UNC. I just don't think such a big school is for me. I wouldn't die if I had to go there, but it's def. not my top choice.
My safety is UNC-A. It's a public liberal arts...perfect! And it's cheap, and my parents used to teach there, and Asheville is amazing.
There's just something attractive about going to school out of state. It's certainly not the $40,000+ tuition...
u_u;;
Well back to commonapp.org

No comments: