Tuesday, June 22, 2010

So many of my fellow classmates are like, incredibly talented.
Class of 2014 at Amherst includes:
1. A glassblower
2. a girl who's taking a gap year to teach english in ethiopia and learn french in senegal, is that not the most beastly thing ever?
3. kids who have done legitimate scientific research with doctors and such :o
4. like 30% were valecdictorians
5. one kid did a project where he analyzed every single book of the bible on a blog :o
6. Lots of poets and novelists
(I should've used nanowrimo on my application! not that it matters now XD)
anyways it's pretty much a super-neat class. and i'm excited.
also, Amanda (no one reads this and amanda is a super common name anyways XD) got a new macbook and it's sooooo cooooooool. but they're like 1200 bucks so I don't see that in my near future XD
I should work on trying to make my posts more flow-y. I shouldn't write "like". That's a bad sign when I'm using like ONLINE even. BAD BAD BAD YASMINA.
Well, I think I've got all my aid stuff for college sorted out which is a relief. I'm excited for this next month, Roflcoptour, maybe-Harry-Potter, lots of bucket list activities, and then the next month, when I'll leave for orientation August 27th (when most of my friends will have already started college!). I'll have a week of Orientation (when I'll go on a overnight camping/canoeing/hiking trip. So excited.) Then I'll start school Tuesday, September 7th. (Yes, New England school schedules for the win!) I'm so very excited.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAYYY!
That's very awesome :)
AND I'm so excited about next month, it's ridiculous. Except for the fact that I need to visit nearly every dang college in NC. :(
And then do apps.
and XC.
*hyperventilates*
See ya soooooooon, Yos! :D
(btw, the captcha I just has was "unbobo")