Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hey.

SO it's been a while. While I was gone, I went to animazement in Raleigh, NC. That was great fun. My mom let me and C drive up there (yes I drove on the high way for two hours there and back and did not die!) for just the saturday. I dressed up as a steampunk character...steampunk is pretty much a reimagination of the future, instead of us using electricity, we'd use mechanics, like clockwork stuff. Think lemony snicket movie costume stuff...it's AWESOME. I took so many pictures with Carmen (my nikon D3000<3) and it was so awesome....I'm jamming to Bright Eyes. I love Bright Eyes, very raw stuff........I feel indie and snobby but anyways
Also, I graduate Saturday, I'll be done with the past 12 years of my lifeeeeee
aaaahhh
omg.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YOS!
You're graduating :o
that's craziness still.
Have fun! SeeyainJuly :)
<3
-Aly