Friday, June 18, 2010

Summer/Jobs/XC

Hey! I have graduated. Wooooooo!
I also have a job. The job market has been unkind to me but I managed to get a babysitting gig with a friend of my mom's for the summer. It's pretty sweet, getting paid to watch Up and play frisbee :D
Also, I had emailed the amherst xc coach a while back about running for the team. Their team is sooo good (most of the girls run like 20-18 5Ks) and he did say I'd be behind for the most part but I'd be welcome on the team. So I have the training schedule which isn't too bad, and I'm getting into shape and such. I'm excited. If it ends up being too much for me I can always quit :x Gotta love division 3 teams, you get the fun of the sport without the worry of competition ^_____^
Also, Graduation Trip---hoping to go to HP!!
And now I am on Tumblr chilliiing. I kinda hate NC weather. I have to sleep early so I can wake up before 8 and manage to run in NON humid heat. EW. Unless I drive over to RG and enjoy the slightly less hot, shady areas. Hm. Anyways. So long.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YASMINA I CAN COME TO ROFLCOPTOUR WITH YOU!!!!!