Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Classes

It feels so good to say I really like all of my classes. Even though photo takes up a lot of time and money, black studies makes me realize how bad I am at discussion, french is almost too easy (right now, at least), and geo is, well, about rocks, I really like them all. It's hard to say which one is my favorite right now-geo and photo are competing for the title.
It's also nice to know I'm kinda finding out what I want to do. If all goes well, I want to be a ____ & French major. Yes...double majoring, because French is a super easy major to complete. I'm 1/4 of the way through. You only need 8 French classes, one in 18th-19th century lit, and one in medieval history. If I take 4 when I study abroad fall of junior year (hopefully in Nice) I'll be done by the time I get back. And no thesis is required.
What will fill up the ___? Geology? Art and the History of Art? History?
For now, je ne sais pas. everything in its own time.

On the menu for tonight:
20ish pages of racism: a short history
__ish pages of black and white photography by henry horenstein
if possible, read more geo
tomorrow, finish shooting film and process after geo lab

No comments: