Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The darkroom is a frustrating place.
Especially putting the film on the reel in the dark. I messed up another roll of film by reeling it on wrong. RAWR!

___
In other news:
Frisbee is fun but I'm hella sore
I have a tolerable amount of reading. Ahead in BLST.
I don't like practicing late. Also there's lots of tools on my floor. Meaning college boys who think they're hot stuff. They need to shut up right....now....nope.
____
Since I'm obviously not in the best blogging mood (but my normal mood is fine, je promis!) I'll just leave a haiku here.
(Those boys really need to shut UP)

keep quiet, children
no one cares about your crap
we just want to sleep

(I'm not that annoyed, I was just happy that what I wanted to say fit into those syllabic patterns.)

___
On the menu for thursday/friday:
-finish hip hop homework
-3 beats at diff. bpms
-4 lines of a rap
-a dance
-next photo assignment, processing, and first prints
-blst book
-geo reading and mineral quiz studying
-current event,type up summary (french)

No comments: