Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Series of Haikus Summarizing My First Week of College

Do you want pizza?
Free food everywhere you look.
Hope you exercise!


So people will come
To your big event you should
Offer free t-shirts


Which club will you join?
Newspaper, crew, dance or film
Is there enough time?

Sorry what's your name?
I've forgotten it again
I'm really sorry.

Can't be sarcastic
When people can't tell you are
Makes things awkward fast.

Don't get schwasted here
Vomit is not fun to clean
Strive for point oh five

Roommates can be cool
Harder when they play soccer
Wake up early, yikes!

Do you need a map?
Webster is the other way...
Obvious first years.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahahaha, I love you. These are great. Did you learn the schwasted thing from your own experience or through observation? ;)
I like this style of blogging, by the way. It suits you well.
<3
-Aly

P.S. I wish you were in Winston right now because movie-at-the-cinema night! :(

Erin said...

I deeply enjoy these. XD Haikus are muy fun to write, n'est-ce pas?

I agree with Aly, that I like this style of blogging. I may steal it... *shifty eyes*