Monday, September 6, 2010

What I've Learned So Far

1. Introverted people are the best kind to get to know because once they open up they're really great

2. The Val isn't that awful

3. If you're roommate is on a team you will never ever see them, ever, unless they are sleeping or skyping.

4. The type of people you hung out with in high school (music nerds, etc) tend to be easier to hang out with in college, but it's good to branch out...football players can be really cool!

5. Stargazing is great.

6. People assume NC and SC are the same. This is very very wrong and needs to be explained.

7. App-ah-latch-un? App-ah-lay-chun? Which is correct? Who knows?

8. Snacks in your dorm room are essential.

9. Communal bathrooms........

10. Water pong is very unexciting

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha xD
Have a great first day!
Also, you've written more blog posts than I have :O

Erin said...

People seem to assume that all Southern states are basically the same except West Virginia, Louisiana, and Texas (which is kinda Southern, I guess). =/ Lame.

Sometimes I wish I'd had the ~real college experience. I hope you're having fun! :D