Monday, September 20, 2010

Wrapping Up

So there you have it, one month (more or less) of blog posts documenting my transition from NC public school/hot weather/leaving awesome people/lack of awesome international students to Massachusetts "elite" (oh god, i hate hate hate rankings) private liberal arts college/weird weather/meeting awesome people/dorm life/adventures in the socials.

It's been pretty great so far and I hope it continues.

I can safely say I've made some friends, a few from ultimate, a few from dance, a few from randomness, a few music nerds, a few hp nerds, a few non-hp/music nerds, a mixture of everything. And I know a whole lot of sub-free-dormers which will make for fun Saturday night sing a long parties.

I might/should continue blogging everyday. It's really great...it feels like I'm writing a letter to myself, sort of, and it's good for carthasis/break from studying sort of thing.

I'm having fun doing things I've never done before like wear cleats, eat cider doughnuts, play ultimate and learn the flick, learn kuchipudi, befriend jamaican/japanese/singaporean/ethiopian kids, see the godfather, and look at jupiter through a telescope.

I hope that I can continue doing things I've never done before.

I'm also having a good time studying what I WANT to study, (except for math but that's okay...that's my own fault).

I'm planning the rest of my time here, getting exciting about upcoming activities, and planning "trips" with my friends...we're going to Boston, New York, and Montreal in seperate weekends...(Montreal isl ike 6 hours away! SIX HOURS! Can you believe it? I can't).

Well I'm going to read Plato now.

THanks for following my blog, alyenfrance, my only follower :D

-so long- I may be back sometime soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blog!
Anduhm, you're one of my favorite people. Bestfriendduty, of course! ;)
DFTBA in many ways!
-Aly

Erin said...

WHATEVA I TOTALLY FOLLOW YOU. :D

Yay college adventures! I'd be totally stoked to be so close to Canada. I've never been there, and I kinda want to go. Also it's awesome you're so close to New York! You can go there ANY TIME YOU WANT. XD

It's weird how blogging every day makes you feel like you've actually done something important or accomplished stuff, isn't it? XD