Saturday, September 4, 2010

Well crap, looks like I've missed a day by 17 minutes as of now. That's unfortunate, I was doing so well.
Today I watched the Godfather (I'll make him an offer he a-can't refuse!) and hung out with nerdpeople and such.
It's really cold here. It's actually only 50 something degrees but I was shivering because I was tired. I'm in the common room because my roomie is sleeping and I don't wanna bother her. It's really nice here.
School starts Tuesday. Crapcrapcrapcrapcrap.
People keep walking around and I feel slightly awkward here.
Stream of conciousness ftw?
It's interesting how the people in Stearns (sub-free dorm) are so different from James-ies...most are internationals or Asian and I'm not sure why that is.
Food here is good, too good, I need to go run! Tomorrow!
Okay that's it.

No comments: