Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Esther Earl (crazycrayon)passed away earlier today; although I've only seen a few of her videos/skimmed her Tumblr, I felt for her family...DFTBE, guys
to the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.

Today, I also
-made brownies
-got halfway through mockingjay
-got halfway through season 4 of doctor who
-gave my brother advice about high school
-made fun of my brother about high school
-decided a list format would be best for today's blog

live long and prosper, friends

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hearing about Esther made me sad, but I'm glad her family was with her. There is so much love in the Nerdfighter community for a family of strangers, so YAY NERDFIGHTERS!

Also, I have a feeling the decline in length of blog posts is proportional to busy-ness and the time of night.