Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Hunger Games: Musical Companion!

I've decided to write today's blog early because I already know today's plans: get ready for leaving tomorrow, do laundry, finish Doctor Who, and cook. Right now I want to make a playlist for The Hunger Games (I'm 75% finished, I'm saving the rest of Mockingjay for tomorrow's long car ride). I have to finish the blog portion though, so let me continue...
This morning I had breakfast with Aly which was fun, then I came home and got my tripod out and took jumping pictures and got attacked by mosquitoes (at like 10:30 A.M, why?), and then I made a video...and did laundry. I have to start cooking soon. Fun stuff, I know.
I've been done with packing for almost a week now, so there's no last minute rush for anything. I need to charge my iPod and pack my backpack and stuff like that, but nothing super-major.
So here goes the playlist
Clocks-Coldplay
World Spins Madly On-The Weepies
Help I'm Alive-Metric
Geared for Action-Jet Lag Gemini
Time is Running Out-Muse
Burning for You-Shiny Toy Guns (cover of the Blue Oyster Cult song)
You Really Got a Hold on Me-She & Him


Then I got distracted by a fly in my room and lost interest in the playlist-making-feat.
Soooo this blog is generally uninteresting!
Oh. I hate music snobs-people who think they're better than other people because their music is not as well-known, and who stop liking bands because they get popular.
If you like your band you should be happy for them!
That is all.

No comments: