Monday, August 23, 2010

Gamer Girl?

Today was spent babysitting a friend of my mom's, which is good, because I need all the money I can get before I go off to college and use said money for food/textbooks/other necessities.

I played Beatles Rock Band/Guitar Hero with the kid (who is 8 and really awesome). We then went to Walgreens where I bought a cheap-o bouncy ball to play volleyball with at the park. This was a bad idea, because I had forgotten the meaning of the saying: "Like a kid in the candy store." He made a beeline to the candy aisle and I had to make a great effort to get him outside again. Phew.

I then played BioShock 2 after he left, which is really fun, even though I don't really like first person shooters. Makes me think of cosplay ideas for Animazement.

Mockingjay comes out tomorrow so I'm going to get a copy (if possible) then read all day :D
Sadly, no bookstores in my area are holding midnight release parties.

That is all for today, tune in for tomorrow's post!
lololol.

No comments: