Sunday, August 22, 2010

Heads will roll (on the floor).

If you're wondering about the blog title, check http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEDtccZHRFE <--- that out. Haha, yeah yeah yeahs are awesome (apparently the badn is NOT called THE yeah yeah yeahs, so yeah...)


Today I went to get black yarn so my mom can crochet my hufflepuff scarf (I made six this summer so she was nice enough to make one for me :D) and also buy some headphones for college (unfortunately they aren't the super-cool-big-black ones I would have ilked, but they work just fine).

Now, I'm listening to Yeah Yeah Yeahs on YouTube and...well, blogging. I also finished Season 3 of Doctor Who. I loved the 3rd season! It had more...powerful, emotional episodes. And I really loved Martha so much more than Rose. Rose just kinda annoyed me. And now there's Donna. I don't think I'll like her very much. I'm kinda delaying watching the first episode of Season 4. Martha was really good though. She saved the world and all! The whole last-time-lord-dying thing was sad. Poor Doctor. AND JACK IS THE FACE OF BO WHAT!
(Also is it a requirement that Doctor Who's companions wear big ol' hoop earrings? Rose did, Martha did for like one episode, and now Donna is.)
I'm sorry. I'm just ranting now. It's good to have something to replace LOST...no, LOST can't be replaced, ever. It's soooo gooooooddd.

Well, this has turned into a tv-show-rant, my apologies. I'm babysitting again tomorrow and Tuesday, most likely. I'm also finishing up my summer reading (few pages left now). Leaving Friday...getting stuff together and whatnot.
Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I liked Rose and Martha. Donna annoyed me at first, but I grew to love her, too :) YAYYYYY DR WHO!
I shall blog soon, but I'm running around like a madwoman trying to get stuff together for my 8 am class D:
TALK TO YOU SOON :D
-Aly