Monday, August 30, 2010

I should go ahead and do today's blog because I will be going to a barbecue at the president's house, a lecture, a squad meeting, and various other things today. ridiculous. and it's almost 5:30.
i'm taking four classes: friendship (my freshman seminar), math 5 (calc with algebra), early modern europe (historyyyy!) and french 7 (intro to lit and culture). french 7 is for people who did ap sooo i hope it's not too difficult. as for math...i think i might as well take calc since i did precalc and i don't want that to go to waste, but i do dislike math. i couldn't have four humanities classes though, i want to think outside the box, and with math as my base i can do econ, chem and other things.
our floor is pretty neat. we have 20ish people here, guys and girls, and they're all nice so far but i haven't met all of them. the buildings are gorgeous, the food is tolerable, the professors are really amazing, and the hills are many and good for your calves. overall, i'm perfectly satisified so far, on my second day.
my parents are trekking back home. goodbye was strange, but it's not really goodbye.
wicked reference what? maybe, i don't rememeber the song lyrics.
regardless
...
bye!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will text you frequently.